Impakt Investment Foundation Sarajevo announces a Call for participation in the capacity building program in entrepreneurship and project management for youth leaders which is open for all young people in Bosnia and Herzegovina who identify problems in their local community and wish to contribute in resolving and local economic development through implementation of initiatives (projects) or starting their own business. The public call is announced within BOLD Program implemented with support of the U.S. Government.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- If you are a young person aged 18 to 35 living in Bosnia and Herzegovina, aware of problems in your local community and ready to offer solution in the form of project or your own business;
- If you have experience in youth activism (you are/or have been a member of non-governmental organization, implement/implemented project activities relevant to your local community, participate/participated in public debates, conferences, workshops etc.);
- If you have a positive attitude toward learning and leadership;
- If you have innovative ideas, creative or entrepreneurial skills;
- If you are motivated to participate in a 5-day workshop in the area of entrepreneurship and project management.
WHAT DOES CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMME FOR YOUTH LEADERS OFFER?
- Participation at the intensive five day training in the area of entrepreneurship and project management in order to develop entrepreneurial skills and skills in project management resulting in developed business plans/models and project proposals in March 2021;
- Mentorship support from successful entrepreneurs and experts from BiH and USA;
- Opportunity to meet successful young entrepreneurs from USA who made a significant contribution to their local community’s development by implementing projects or starting their own business;
- Mentorship support in developing business and project ideas and preparing applications for BOLD small grants program;
- Networking with existing BOLD network members, exchange of experience, meeting with your peers and accessing other BOLD network programs;
- Becoming a part of BOLD network.
HOW CAN I APPLY
If you are interested to participate in capacity building program in entrepreneurship and project management for youth leaders and five day training in entrepreneurship and project management and you fulfill the above listed criteria and wish to prove you can implement activities that aim to contribute to economic development of your local community, you can apply by sending following:
- Completed and signed application form containing 1-minute video describing problems in your local community and your suggestions on how to resolve them through a project or a business. In the video, we want to learn who you are, which problems exist in your local community and how you intend to resolve it and what makes you the right person to work on resolving those problems.
You can access application form by clicking at the link: APPLICATION FORM
Completed application and video have to be submitted the latest by 15th of January 2021.
WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
In order to provide additional information to interested participants, Impakt Foundation and U.S. Government – BOLD program representatives are organizing 7 online workshops targeting specific regions, but all interested participants are welcome to join us to each of the online workshops:
- December 7th, 2020 (10.00 – 11.30 h) – Sarajevo area
- December 10th, 2020 (10.00 – 11.30 h ) – Mostar area
- December 14th, 2020 (10.00 – 11.30 h) – Trebinje area
- December 16th, 2020 (10.00 – 11.30 h) – Banja Luka area
- December 18th, 2020 (10.00 – 11.30 h) – Brčko area
- December 21st, 2020 (10.00 – 11.30 h) – Tuzla area
- January 5th, 2021 (10.00 – 11.30 h ) – final informative workshop
If you wish to participate session(s), please complete a short form available at https://forms.gle/X1sh3xHXTap3KzhE9. Persons who apply will receive Zoom link via e-mail to access the workshop.
Impakt investment foundation reserves the right to make changes or modify the schedule/dates/hours by making an official announcement for each informative workshop.
More information is available via e-mail communication at email@example.com or via phone 033 202 043.
* The program is funded by a grant from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United States Department of State. The program is implemented within BOLD program of U.S. Government offering different opportunities for youth leaders in BiH and United States of America.